What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are sent to your browser and stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device when you visit a website. The cookies send information back to the website each time you return.
Cookies on www.rytas.lt
By browsing www.rytas.lt you agree to save its cookies on your computer or other device. You can cancel your consent at any time by changing your web browser settings and deleting your saved cookies. For information on how to do this, please visit browser’s help pages:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=lt
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/lt-lt/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
The following cookies may be used on the site:
- Technical cookies – cookies that are necessary for the functioning of the Site;
- Functional cookies – cookies, which are not necessary for the functioning of the Site, but significantly improve its performance, quality and user experience;
- Analytical cookies – cookies for use in the preparation of statistical analysis of navigation methods for visitors to the Site; the data collected by these cookies is used anonymously;
- Targeted or promotional cookies – cookies used to show suggestions or other information that may interest visitors;
- Social network cookies – cookies required to use the Site Information in your social profile account.
Cookies allow to identify visitors to other site visits, save visitor browsing history, options, customize content, and speed up site searches, create a comfortable and friendly Site Environment, deliver it more efficiently, and more reliably.
With cookies we can collect this information:
The IP address, the type of web browser, the number of visits to the Web site, the number of pages viewed on the Site, the time spent on the Site, the demographic data, and the URL of the page URL when you entered the Site from a third party website.
The information received by cookies is used:
- to ensure the Site functionality;
- website and better Customer needs development;
- service development and site usage analysis;
- targeted marketing orientation.
Who is the site owner?
Website www.rytas.lt owns UAB „Rytas“. Company address: Žemdirbių g. 5, 70171 Vilkaviškis. Phone nuymber +370 342 52 365, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this information, please feel free to contact us by email email@example.com.